Back in November, a crew of some of our leading agency users paid a visit to CallRail headquarters here in Atlanta. During their trip, we offered them a sneak peek of new features and shared some best practices for convincing reluctant clients to board the bullet-speed attribution train. But we also teased something else: Our soon-to-launch Agency Partner Program, complete with exclusive access to our resource library, specialized support team, co-marketing initiatives, and revenue-sharing opportunities.
Today, we’re very excited to announce that our Agency Partner Program is officially live — check it out, and you’ll see that many of our November visitors have already signed up, along with more than 75 other data-driven marketing agencies from across North America.
Why join the Agency Partner Program?
CallRail Agency Partners enjoy access to several exclusive benefits that will help grow your digital marketing agency.
We offer promotion and co-marketing opportunities for Agency Partners in our Agency Directory. We support our Agency Partners with exclusive resources and coaching, helping you be even better at selling call tracking to clients. We super-charge agency growth through our exclusive revenue-sharing and certification programs. And we listen closely to our Agency Partners, proactively seeking their feedback through early beta access to ensure that we’re building the most helpful and powerful marketing software available.
If you’d like to read more about this process, our team is already fielding pitches from Agency Partners for guest blog posts and facilitating nerdy marketing discussions on a private corner of the CallRail Community forum.
Many of us at CallRail come from an agency background, so we know firsthand how difficult of a gig agency marketing can be. Your list of mission-critical demands from clients often feels like it will never end, leaving you with little to no time to market your own services. Meanwhile, the need to prove ROI is more urgent than ever before, as your clients increase their own digital savviness and competition seems to sprout up everywhere. It’s a grind (putting it lightly).
Market your agency with CallRail’s Agency Partner Program
When adopting new marketing technology at your agency, it’s only natural to want to stretch beyond simply boosting your efficiency and marketing prowess — you also want to learn how to use that software or service to earn new business. Sure, it’s nice to tell existing clients that you use industry-leading tools to drive new leads to their business. But what about your own prospects? How can you use CallRail to gain new business of your own?
Joining our Agency Partner Program is one way.
Here are some of the ways our Agency Partner Program can help you market your own services (Note: The benefits listed below have varying eligibility standards, depending on an Agency Partner’s tier status in the program):
- Exclusive CallRail certifications: Become a CallRail power user and stand out from the competition
- Partner badge for your website: Invoke confidence in prospects that you’re using the right tools
- Guest post and backlink on the CallRail’s blog: Gain access to our large, growing blog audience, improving your visibility (and SEO)
- Social amplification: Get shout-outs from CallRail on social media, putting your agency in front of our followers
- Listing in the CallRail Agency Directory: Be found in our Agency Directory when hot leads are shopping for a digital marketing agency
- Premium co-marketing campaigns: Host a webinar, or write a white paper or e-book with us to capture more leads
Sell call tracking more efficiently after joining CallRail’s Agency Partner Program
Call tracking: Whomp, whomp. We know it’s not the most exciting thing to sell to your clients — they might not even understand just how important it is. Yet it’s still a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to proving the effectiveness of your marketing agency.
We want to make that sales process easier for you, because we know how important it is to fully measure your marketing performance — and how impossible that is without a reliable call tracking solution.
Here are some of the ways our Agency Partner Program can help you get even better at selling call tracking to your clients (Note: the benefits listed below have varying eligibility standards, dependent on an Agency Partner’s tier status in the program):
- Sales enablement resource center: Access to sales collateral that will help your account managers to sell CallRail
- Training for joint account planning: Instruction for your internal team from our Agency Partner advisors
- Monthly open office hours with the CallRail Sales Team: Our partner advisors will walk you through how to get the most out of CallRail’s features and offer tips, tricks, and best practices
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager: Get assistance from a dedicated CallRail expert who will help you grow your agency
- Revenue-sharing: When you reach the Gold tier of the Agency Partner Program, you’ll be eligible to earn a percentage of the business you’re bringing to CallRail
- Publish joint sales resources: Our Sales Team will help you customize collateral for your upcoming client pitch
- Customized sales enablement and training opportunities: Our partner advisors will offer your team insider info on how to pitch call tracking to your clients
Grow your business with CallRail’s Agency Partner Program
The discipline of digital marketing is changing fast. There’s a lot to keep up with, and way too much noise to cut through. ‘Best practices’ lists pollute our LinkedIn feeds daily, and it’s tough to get further than ankle-deep in any one methodology before the next one comes along, all flashy and over-promising.
But we’re confident that data-driven marketing is here to stay: It’s a tried and true approach, and it won’t be crowded out by the next hand-waving ‘thought leader’ with a tool to peddle. (Or worse, an A/B experiment to run.) When the results you’re getting trace back to the bottom line — and when you know the difference between actionable analytics and vanity metrics — your clients will stick around.
Here are some of the ways our Agency Partner Program can help you collaborate with other marketers and grow your business (Note: The benefits listed below have varying eligibility standards, dependent on an Agency Partner’s tier status in the program):
- Specialized onboarding in the CallRail Community: Enjoy all of the features that CallRail’s Community forum has to offer, including marketing strategy roundtables and feature requests
- Access to CallRail’s private agency community: Connect with other agency partners in our private agency partner community channel, and get access to exclusive content and conversations
- Be the star of a CallRail case study: Have a great CallRail success story to share? Show it off to your prospects by publishing a case study with us
- VIP invitation to CallRail’s Agency Summit: Join us at regional CallRail Agency Summits to grow your data-driven marketing expertise
- CallRail beta access: Be among the first to pilot new features and integrations
We designed the CallRail Agency Partner Program with the help of our top agency users, and we’re going to maintain this collaborative approach as we fine-tune the program in the months and years to come. Because at CallRail, we want our agency users to know that we’re more than just another marketing technology service — we’re your partners.
The post CallRail’s Agency Partner Program helps digital agencies market, sell, and grow appeared first on CallRail.