At WebPT, we pride ourselves in being more than just a software; for our Members, we serve as a true partner. And as a WebPT Success Manager, you’ll be the face—and voice—of that partnership. In this role, you’ll use your exceptional customer management and business consulting skills to ensure that every non-enterprise level clinic using WebPT has an incredible experience with our application. If you have oodles of charm and charisma backed by intelligence, trustworthiness, and cloud-based SaaS application savvy, we want to hear from you. Bonus points for medical industry experience, ideally in a physical therapy and/or billing environment.
At WebPT, we hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip-flops and jeans. We don’t care as long as you do good work and have a great time.
- Cultivate, maintain, and strengthen relationships with WebPT customers to ensure retention and generate references.
- Learn the WebPT application inside and out, backwards and forwards, up and down—you get the drift. That way, you’ll be able to demonstrate domain expertise.
- Manage accounts to ensure that every customer receives the right touch-point at the right time.
- Use Success Tank to manage cases, understand issues, and expedite resolutions.
- Be the voice of the customer—advocate for customers while collaborating with other departments.
- Drive internal engagement for improvement opportunities while balancing customer needs with company ones.
- Leverage technology to monitor performance against objective measures, including
- Member retention
- Financial account status
- Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for clinics and our company
- Number of support cases post-graduation
- Creation of new references
- Execution of Quality Business Reviews (via web)
- Participation on the WebPT Blog or at conferences
- Adhere to all confidentiality and compliance regulations, including HIPAA.
- Be flexible. This role is ever-evolving—just like WebPT—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil agile, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Rock the mic like a vandal—not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., communicate effectively over the phone and via email.)
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Play nice with others. We’re a tight-knit, highly collaborative team, and we’d like to keep it that way.
- Showcase your inner tech nerd. We need someone who’s comfortable with cloud-based technology and web tools.
- Know your stuff and talk about it confidently, accurately, and honestly with internal and external audiences at all organization levels.
- Juggle many complex projects—all with a sense of urgency—simultaneously. In other words, you have exceptional time-management skills.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Be passionate about quality customer service. You love helping people, and you constantly strive to create raving fans by delivering excellent internal and external service.
- Store knowledge like a vault—and keep it air-tight like a vault, too. This role requires top-notch memory and confidentiality in all situations.
- Study like an A-plus student. You’ll need to quickly learn complex concepts and applications—as well as medical terminology and clinical practices—and then help others learn them, too.
- Jibe with our culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for sharing it. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- At least two years of experience in a customer support, account management, or equivalent role
- A successful track-record working with cloud-based SaaS applications
- Deep knowledge of SaaS implementation methodologies and best practices as well as standard daily processes and procedures, including familiarity with customer service, development/QA, systems ops, and on-boarding departments
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in the medical field—ideally in physical therapy and/or medical billing
Additional Aspects of the job
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.