We are hiring a Content Marketing Specialist to write compelling online marketing content to drive customer engagement. With a keen focus on keyword research, SEO, and CallRail’s brand voice, you will draft content for CallRail’s blog, website, newsletters, landing pages, and social media channels. The successful candidate will have excellent creative copy writing skills and demonstrated ability to write successfully for the web.
What You’ll Do
- Generate compelling concepts and copy for marketing campaigns, including web, email, social, case studies, white papers, and press releases.
- Develop campaign specific messaging in-line with overall brand voice and language that is appropriate to the given campaign.
- Ensure writing is relevant, consistent, cohesive, and in the proper brand voice.
- Drive on time execution and delivery of content by working with marketing team through your own initiative.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 or more years of experience in copywriting or content marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Journalism, English, Marketing, or Communications preferred).
- Experience in utilizing third-party tools to test and analyze the success of content initiatives and optimize based on results.
- Proficiency with an array of online marketing technologies such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, and WordPress.
- Strong proofreading skills, grammar, and copywriting skills with ability to provide writing samples.
- Understand how to write keyword rich content with a focus on SEO.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with high level of initiative.
- Strong attention to detail, a flexible attitude, and a team player.
- Experience with basic HTML is a plus.
- Background in SaaS marketing highly preferred.
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. Today we support a paying customer base of over 30,000 businesses across the US and Canada.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Content Specialist” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.