Senior QA Analyst
- We believe everyone is capable of making an impact when they are empowered to follow their life’s calling.
- We look for opportunities to eliminate the obstacles that prevent people from doing what they are meant to do.
- ClaimTrak provides software to behavioral health organizations that automates administrative and billing tasks so providers can focus on helping more people with a higher level of care.
ClaimTrak is looking for a candidate who shares our purpose to take-on the Senior QA Analyst position.
ClaimTrak Systems is a dynamic and growing technology company that provides software solutions to behavioral health and human service agencies, offering a complete Electronic Health Record (EHR)—Clinical, Billing, Scheduling, Medication Management / e-Prescribing, Reporting, etc.—for inpatient, outpatient and residential settings. In short, ClaimTrak offers a comprehensive, user-friendly EHR that embodies the best of a turn-key and customizable system, coupled with a team of support that is dedicated to lasting partnerships. Based in Chandler, AZ, just outside of Phoenix.
In a way, we’re the new kids on the block, although we have a longstanding history. ClaimTrak was founder-owned and operated for its first 25 years. In July of 2015, the company was purchased by a group led by software entrepreneur Peter Flick, bringing capital, new energy, innovative ideas, and a leadership style based on empowerment. It all adds up to the fun energy of a startup without the instability. Our team includes former clinicians, lovable geeks, elephants, awesome parents, and unfettered pranksters. We think we’re creating the coolest place in the desert.
Who we are looking for:
As the Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll be responsible for fully testing ClaimTrak’s new and existing software applications to ensure the consistent delivery of quality, stability, and scalability for our product solutions. You’ll work closely with the Product and Development/Engineering teams to develop and execute test suites and scenarios. We’ll look to you to develop, train, and implement software quality assurance best practices. You’ll also perform functional, regression, automated, and performance testing to identify any defects prior to product delivery. You deliver high quality at all times – that’s who you are and what you are about.
- 5+ years of software quality assurance experience and a basic understanding of its standards and usage
- Experience working in an Agile/scrum environment
- You’ve conducted quality assurance testing for client server and SaaS application architectures
- SQL and/or MySQL scripting is in your wheelhouse
- You love automation, as in functional test automation, test automation, test-driven development, behavior-driven development, and agile software testing
- You are an ace at documenting and reporting your test results
- Start-up tech is your preferred work environment – you love innovation, rapid growth, and change
- Proven experience with test scenario and case management, reporting, and matrices
- You are a servant-leader and managing people comes naturally
- You are a wizard at implementing processes, guidelines, and creating standards
- We look to you to add to the remarkable experience for customers and employees of ClaimTrak.
Related experience or degree
Join this dynamic team and be a part of a fast growing company. Be remarkable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.