Social Media Engagement & Content Coordinator
As Picmonic’s Social Media Engagement & Content Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for copywriting and editing online content, managing the company’s social media channels, and providing phenomenal customer support. You’ll use your well-rounded marketing and social communications experience to be the overall expert on best practices and data surrounding social media and content writing. If you consider yourself a digital native or think 140-characters at a time, we want you!
What you need to be successful in this position
- – A positive, enthusiastic attitude. You’re someone who has a passion for and commitment to providing phenomenal support to internal teams and external customers. You love helping others succeed.
- – Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- – Proficiency in social media applications i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
- – Pinterest, Snapchat etc., and Gmail and Google docs.
- – The ability to play really nicely with others. We’re a small, tight-knit, highly collaborative team and a team player attitude is required.
- – An insatiable desire to learn new things.
- – A sense of ownership and responsibility to your tasks. You find answers and fix problems.
- – Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented by nature.
- – A wide degree of creativity (sometimes we like to respond in rhyme or gifs).
- – An interest in keeping up with cutting edge trends and best practices in social media.
- – Availability to work occasional evenings/weekends.
- – Ability to remain cool under pressure in fast-paced startup environment.
Content Writing Responsibilities
- – Assist with the creation of content for Picmonic’s social, web, and email presence.
- – Work with a cross-departmental team (including outside contributors) to maintain and develop the master content calendar.
- – Support all copywriting/editing and proofreading efforts for online content and marketing materials (blogs, emails, press releases, website content).
- – Craft content in a way that inspires and engages a large online audience.
Social Media Management Responsibilities
- – Be the overall expert on best practices and data surrounding social media.
- – Manage Social Media channels and marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- – Lead the design, creation, and management of social campaigns to grow
- – Picmonic’s social community and online presence
- – Curate relevant content to reach the company’s target market
- – Work with Visual Manager to create appealing content (ie. Facebook Timeline cover, profile picture, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, blogs, etc.)
- – Monitor, listen and respond to users in social channels, ie: engage with the community
- – Contribute to social media plans including goals, objectives, and measurement
- – Partner with digital marketing to ensure all social content is optimized for impact
- – Compile report with management for ROI
- – Seek out threats to the brand and resolve as needed
- – Work with the others internal colleagues to identify current industry trends to drive lead generating, blog content and web content ideas
Customer Support Responsibilities
- – Provide customer support via email and phone, for all software system platforms and applications to present and potential customers.
- – Perform question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
- – Identify and report customer service trends.
- – Determine potential system improvements and implement change.
- – Delight users and always have a fitting meme or gif on hand.
- – PR experience
- – Experience working in a startup environment
- – Proficient in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- – Excel at Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- – Pingpong champion (we really need someone who can de-throne the current office champion, Tanner, as his ego regarding his pingpong skills is getting out of hand)