As a WebPT EDI Enrollment Specialist, you will work with a cross-functional team of Onboarding Specialists and Analysts to assist our Members with the WebPT Billing Service onboarding process, which includes insurance enrollment, EMR setup, and billing systems integration.
At WebPT, we like to hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So if you like a cool, collaborative work environment, you’ll fit right in. Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip flops and jeans. We don’t care as long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Complete and submit EDI and ERA enrollment forms on behalf of WebPT Billing Service members.
- Forward EDI and ERA enrollment forms and instructions to WebPT members and set reasonable expectations for approvals.
- Track all enrollment related items in CRM and ticketing systems.
- Provide status updates to WebPT members and internal teams regarding approvals.
- Review EMR and billing system data and identify potential consistency issues.
- Audit claims to identify and resolve any system configuration or enrollment issues.
- Provide support to the Billing Service Team by adding providers and payers, resolving data mapping issues, and making billing software configuration changes.
- Understand the ins and outs and ups and downs of EDI/ERA enrollments.
- Wrangle spreadsheets like a rodeo champ (i.e., create, maintain, and work with Excel, Google+, and OpenOffice files).
- Project manage like a boss. We have multiple initiatives going at once, and we need someone who can not only juggle them, but see them all through – on deadline.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
Education and Experience
- Be comfortable working with spreadsheets (e.g., Excel and OpenOffice)
- Prior work with with medical billing systems or claims processing
- Knowledge of EDI/ERA enrollments
Additional Aspects of the job
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.