The SDR Manager will manage and grow the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the ClickDimensions sales teams. The manager’s responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train, and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, InsideView, Toutapp, Datanyze, etc.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
The ClickDimensions SDR Manager should possess the following skills:
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience
- Outbound call center management experience strongly preferred
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the SMB market strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM tools such as Dynamics CRM or SalesForce.com
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technically adept
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the SDR Manager will be meeting with his/her team members to provide side-by-side coaching as well as call monitoring. They will also be measuring and reviewing the effectiveness of call campaigns to report to the VP of Sales. The SDR Manager will be responsible for optimizing call scripts and making recommendations for future campaigns.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
ClickDimensions office in Dunwoody, GA.
The SDR Manager role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and sales commission based on team and company sales performance.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.