ClickDimensions develops the ClickDimensions and Automational branded online marketing automation solutions that include email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, campaign tracking, web forms/surveys, social discovery, relationship management and more.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
The ClickDimensions Digital Marketing Strategist role is a ‘hands on’ position encompassing a variety of online advertising, marketing, and lead generation projects. Primary responsibilities would be to build, optimize and manage paid search accounts (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.), website tracking platforms (Google Analytics), and digital lead generation campaigns. Specifically, the Digital Marketing Strategist will:
- Manage paid search accounts (Google AdWords, Bing Ad Center, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) with an emphasis on finding the right strategies to drive conversions and sales.
- Use SEO and webmaster tools to directly implement, as well as educate the web design team, optimal changes for better organic search placement.
- Provide data-driven feedback using a variety of analytical tools (including Google Analytics) regarding implementation of ad campaigns and landing pages.
- Create A/B tests to compare and evaluate different website, advertising, and lead generation strategies.
- Conduct monthly paid search reporting to demonstrate successes and challenges with metrics including ROI of campaigns, account spending, CPC and more.
- Identify actionable insights and trends from campaign metrics, ensuring all digital media programs are running effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to develop a strong pipeline of new prospects through online advertising and lead generation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes in PPC/SEO best practices and new technologies.
- Write effective and engaging call to action PPC ad copy.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with the company’s brand and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, focused, and data-driven individual with a clear mindset of the best way to channel potential customers from initial search to conversion/purchase using the latest digital marketing techniques. The Digital Marketing Strategist should possess the following skills:
- 3+ years of managing PPC accounts including, but not limited to, Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- 2+ years of search engine optimization (SEO) experience.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, A/B testing, and data analysis.
- MS Office: intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel including an understanding of pivot tables, and a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Certification in Google AdWords (or another PPC platform) is a plus.
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation, and WordPress (or other CMS) is helpful.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong organization skills and an attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment on a wide variety of projects.
- Reliable, dependable and flexible to meet the needs of ever-changing campaign goals, budgets, and timelines.
Digital Marketing Strategist candidates may be asked to complete a technical assessment to evaluate their ability to learn a new technology.
Location and Reporting
The Digital Marketing Strategist will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338. The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is a salaried position.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com