CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9 million to provide working capital for growth and to grow the team. CallRail was recognized as one of Atlanta’s Top 10 Fastest-Growing Businesses by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Top 40 Innovative Technology Company in 2014. More recently CallRail was recognized as a Top 5 Best Places to Work in Atlanta.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You’ll Do
Produce marketing automation programs including scheduling, proofing, and QA
Execute emails and landing pages with multiple A/B tests and variant segmentation
Coordinate and develop content for email deployments with cross-functional teams
Partner with cross functional teams to drive and implement workflow efficiencies
Maintain marketing program schedule across departments and communicate deadlines for any assets needed
Maintain awareness of marketing trends, competitor marketing, technologies and CAN-SPAM
Provide recommendations to improve strategy based on consumer behavior
Assist in management of the growth and maintenance of lead database
Manage monitoring, tracking and reporting of MAP programs
Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including engagement and conversions
Maintain current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate
Operate marketing software such as, Marketo, Salesforce, and CallRail
- Update Marketing Dashboard with monthly KPI’s and assist with ad-hoc performance request
- 2+ years of technology industry experience (SaaS preferred) in outbound marketing, email marketing, and lead management to drive new customer acquisition with the ability to demonstrate how your work has supported revenue growth.
- Proficiency with an array of online marketing technologies and software suites such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, and others to drive successful demand generation programs with scale and efficiency.
- Analytical in nature with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and measure marketing ROI.
- Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing technologies, tactics and best practices.
- Experience executing nurture programs highly desired.
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred; technical background and/or natural ability to quickly adopt new digital technologies a big plus.
- You are a self-starter, who can work independently and loves to work in a fun fast paced high growth environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Heath, dental and vision
- Disability Insurance
- Apple laptop and accessories
- Untracked vacation policy
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you! Send an email to Ashley Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Automation Specialist” in the subject line. (You can put other things there, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your work experience, how you heard about CallRail, and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.
Sorry, we aren’t interested in working with recruiters or third-party candidates at this time.