As a WebPT Support Specialist, you’ll work your magic center stage and behind the scenes to assist our Members as well as our Operations department. Using your vast knowledge of our software—and maybe an abracadabra or two—you’ll efficiently and accurately complete Member requests and perform general data entry. To do so, you’ll need to learn the WebPT application inside and out, including all key administrative functions—but, don’t worry, with your amazing skills, you’ll make it look easy.
At WebPT, we hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip-flops and jeans. We don’t care as long as you do good work and have a great time.
- Quickly and accurately answer technical and non-technical questions from WebPT Members about the WebPT Marketplace (our in-app ecommerce platform) via live chat, phone, and email between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM Mountain Time.
- Wow Members by collaborating with Marketplace partners to resolve inquiries about products, orders, purchasing, shipping, returns, and site use. (Pulling rabbits out of your hat is optional.)
- Use your expertise to train Member Advocates on Marketplace service protocol and answer all related questions.
- Know when to ask for help. If you can’t solve a Member issue, escalate it to the next level of Customer Support or to Marketplace Operations.
- Monitor and track all support cases within WebPT’s help desk and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Adhere to all confidentiality and compliance regulations, including HIPAA.
- Complete data-entry tasks, including uploading user signatures and logos as well as processing license changes.
- Support the WebPT leadership team by completing project-based work.
- Be ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving—just like WebPT—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Rock the mic like a vandal—not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., communicate effectively over the phone and via email).
- Remain focused and cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Have a great quick-change act, which in this role means smoothly navigating multiple web applications. You also should be proficient with online meeting software and web conferencing tools.
- Juggle technical and administrative tasks with a sense of urgency—without sacrificing accuracy.
- Be a customer service rockstar. We’re looking for someone with a knack for listening who can identify problems and develop clear solutions.
- Refrain from taking things personally. This job requires a thick skin and the ability to handle challenging conversations with Members with patience and respect.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to ’em.
- Be organized, detail-oriented, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Talk nerdy to me—er, all of us. Know your stuff and talk about it confidently, accurately, and honestly.
- Overachieve like it’s your job—because it is. Commit to excellence in everything you do.
- Jibe with our culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for sharing it. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- GED or high school diploma
- At least one year of administrative and/or data-entry experience
- Experience working with multiple software applications in a customer service environment
- Experience using Excel, Desk, and Salesforce (or their equivalents)
- General understanding of HIPAA requirements
Additional Aspects of the job
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.