Loads of leads mean little when they’re all low quality, and few leads mean everything when they all convert. The marketing-sales funnel is an intricate one, and to ensure it’s operating, well, optimally, you need one hell of a conductor. That’s where the Marketing Operations Specialist comes in. This person is a true data guru—a revenue-focused wizbang who understands every lever and pulley, all the leads and lags, and the overall complicated nature of funnel mapping and optimizing. This person is a Jedi when it comes to the force—Salesforce, that is—and is perfectly comfortable straddling the sales and marketing line to ensure both teams work in perfect tandem to deliver big-time results.
We’re already one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, but we need you to help us blow the roof off things. And we’ll give you the tools, resources, and freedom to do it. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. We believe in autonomy, trailblazing, and market domination. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. We’ve got big plans, but we can’t achieve them without you.
- Develop and manage WebPT’s Salesforce data strategy.
- Be the bridge between sales and marketing to ensure sales has the data and tools necessary to exceed our revenue goals.
- Strategize with sales, marketing, and product marketing to create effective initial and upsell campaigns to accelerate sales.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales to create, manage, and track campaigns to drive leads and pipeline.
- Identify and build dashboards to track ongoing performance and trends across the sales funnel.
- Help define and implement lead scoring.
- Own the company’s data and help empower other team members to understand sfdc reporting and dashboards.
- Work across the team to ensure campaigns target customers across the sales cycle to improve conversion rate and increase sales velocity.
- Identify gaps in data and overall database structure to ensure we are tracking the right information.
- Rock our socks off with your superb analytics knowledge, and serve as our general counsel for all things data.
- Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip flops and jeans. We don’t care, so long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Get ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving—just like our team and strategies—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may once in awhile ask you to do a few back bends, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Understand the sales and marketing funnel and determine how we customize salesforce and Pardot to meet operational and reporting needs
- Experience using CRM (specifically salesforce) and marketing automation tools (preferably Pardot)
- Knowledge of automation workflows, salesforce rules, complex reporting and day-to-day data management
- Experience creating, producing and updating pipeline and funnel reports for Sales management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, using pivot tables, performing sophisticated analyses and building dashboards that tell a compelling story.
- Live for metrics, analytics, A/B testing, and segmentation.
- Love to laugh. If you take yourself too seriously, then avert your eyes from this description now.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to ’em.
- Play really nice with others. We’re a tight-knit, highly collaborative team (i.e., we’re friends first), so check your ego at the door.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, edits, and new ideas. (See bullet point about “tight-knit, highly collaborative team.”)
- Jibe with our culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for demand generation. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- At least three years experience in sales or marketing operations roles
- CRM management experience
- Degree in marketing, information systems, technology, or a related program
- General breadth of knowledge of sales and marketing fundamentals
- Relevant project management experience
- Experience working in a B2B and/or SaaS environment
- Salesforce certification
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.