ClickDimensions develops the ClickDimensions and Automational marketing automation solutions that include email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, campaign tracking, web forms/surveys, social discovery, relationship management and more.
Role Overview and responsibilities
The ClickDimensions Marketing Graphic Designer role is a hands-on position combining marketing with creativity and encompassing all areas of marketing and sales support. The Marketing Graphic Designer will be able to execute a variety of tasks with limited outside vendor support. The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible for:
- Building, maintaining, enhancing and optimizing the company website(s)
- Designing monthly newsletter and email marketing campaigns
- Designing graphics for content marketing programs
- Coordinating layout and design for a variety of publications and marketing collateral such as landing pages, brochures, print ads, data sheets, eBooks, white papers, PowerPoint slides, trade show booths and promotional merchandise
- Creating ads for pay per click (PPC) and other online marketing programs
- Ensuring all marketing materials meet company brand requirements
- Contributing to overall marketing and lead generation initiatives
The Marketing Graphic Designer should possess the following skills:
- Professional design experience (submit portfolio/examples)
- Excellent command of graphic design principles and practices, formats, typography, web/print design and layout
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Experience with front-end web design (HTML/CSS knowledge required; WordPress/CMS experience desired)
- Experience with email marketing required, marketing automation tools desired
- Thorough knowledge of social media; experience with online advertising a plus
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment on a wide variety of projects
Marketing Graphic Designer candidates will be asked to complete a technical assessment to evaluate their ability to learn a new technology and create a piece of marketing content.
Location and Reporting
The Marketing Graphic Designer will work in the ClickDimensions office at 5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Suite B500, Atlanta, GA 30328. The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their resume and online portfolio. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter and/or portfolio examples will not be considered.
The Marketing Graphic Designer is a salary-based position commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume, online portfolio and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.