What if your artistic handy work was viewed around the world?
What if not just viewed, but committed to memory?
And what if these memories seriously enhanced the lives of millions?
If that gives you a tingly feeling, then read on…
We are driven by a unified vision to change the face of education through unforgettable art and story…and it’s already working!
You would do:
- Concept art and digital illustration
- Participate in group critiques
- Occasional dog-walking
You should be:
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CC and very computer savvy
- Experienced in studio production
- Educated in and have a strong grasp on the basic principles of art — draw freehand, etc.
- A team player that can work independently
- Positive, upbeat, creative, and extremely collaborative
- A passionate lifelong learner
Please DO NOT apply if you are:
- Married to your style
- An Ego mongrel or introvert
- Late for everything
- Contract to hire position (i.e. we will determine if there is a long term fit with company at your 3 month review)
- Pay starts at $2k/month (results = raises; not experience)
- Full time employees get health care and paid vacations
- You will LOVE coming to work