The fundamental goal of Omedix Customer Care and Support is to provide customers with an outstanding experience with any of Omedix’s products. The Customer Care and Support Representative has a combined role, requiring the utilization of their technical skills and expertise to assist customers in resolution of problems and a customer relations role incorporating proactive outreach to understand customer’s usage and pre-empt problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer care in order to resolve any Omedix product user concerns, questions and problems in a high volume environment utilizing web based and phone based support.
- Work with Omedix partners and other Omedix team members directly to resolve any customer’s issues as necessary.
- Assist in implementing proactive outbound customer support initiatives.
- Assist in team based development projects as needed.
Key metrics include:
- Support ticket response and resolution times
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with Windows operating systems, Mac OS based operating systems, Android and Apple mobile device based platforms in order to troubleshoot patient portal issues at our 1st level of support.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with internet browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- Strong time management skills and experience working on team based projects.
- Exceptional skills in organisation, planning, negotiation and communication. Driven and results orientated, self-motivated, honest, reliable and customer focused
- Familiarity with the use of Incident Management software from the initial creation of customer incidents to the resolution of customer incidents; Experience working in a high-volume Healthcare IT setting or a Healthcare related setting and familiarity with Federal HIPAA guidelines a plus.
- Apply Here