Customer Success Manager
At Allbound, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
Put your marketing and account management skills to work! If you’ve been in a corporate marketing role and want to join an up-and-coming start-up OR if you are an agency account management professional looking to get “corporate” experience, then our Customer Success Manager role is the right career move for you.
Equal parts consultation, customer strategy and support, Allbound’s Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving onboarding, adoption and increased use of our channel sales and marketing software among our customers.
This person should be comfortable developing relationships with various management levels and organizational teams. The key to success in this role is to communicate the value of Allbound and connect the client’s business objectives to that value in addition to disseminating partner sales and marketing best practices and a deep knowledge of product capabilities and functionality.
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of the world’s largest companies
- Develop a relationship with customer executive sponsors and influencers to align their key sales and marketing objectives with the value and functionality of Allbound
- As an industry expert, you will be the primary point of contact for the customer and manage the day-to-day customer relationship
- Organize and conduct on-boarding and training calls for Allbound, understanding customer baseline goals and defining success metrics and benchmarks for success
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functionality usage and use case examples for leveraging new product features and functionality
- Proactively monitor and report on customer usage and success to internal teams
- Create and deliver monthly reporting; informing customer of solution successes and making recommendations for optimization
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in Allbound
- Identify and grow Allbound within the marketing industry and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing or agency account management role, preferably within a digital agency or SaaS company environment
- Understanding of internal processes and business operations for successful sales, marketing channel strategies
- Gap analyses to identify new content and new growth opportunities
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive workshops/programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients
- A strong ability to perform independently while working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience using website analytics software (Google Analytics, etc) a plus
- BA/BS degree
- You should be able to work daily in our office in Phoenix, AZ
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 16 Hours of Volunteer Time Off Per Year
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE.