The Curriculum Developer at ClickDimensions provides instructional design, e-learning experience, and project management in the conception, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of learning solutions in support of employee, client, and partner learning and onboarding. Each of the stakeholders might have unique needs and learning paths, which require unique and tailored programs for optimal success. This role would be a member of the ClickDimensions Training and certification team, and would report to the VP of Training and Certification.
- Develop engaging and effective training content for instructor-led classroom and web-delivered virtual training, as well as self-paced eLearning modules.
- Design and develop written knowledge articles, worksheets, guides, and resources for learners.
- Throughout understanding of micro learning and in-application user assistance tools.
- Produce quality training material including: design documents, student materials, presentation slides, instructor guides, job aids, lab instructions and workbooks, assessments and certification questions, lab setup guides, and course descriptions using our standard development process and templates.
- Participate in team development projects, utilizing peer review and project management skills to drive timely completion of training products.
- Contribute to a certification program to write objectives and exam questions.
- Create relevant content for Hands-on Training sessions for face to face client conferences and workshops.
- BA/BS Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related field
- Experience in leading complex projects with minimal oversight
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and application of theory to enablement activities
- Knowledge of systems such as PowerPoint, GoToMeeting, Captivate, Camtasia, and other leading development tools.
- Knowledge of industry trends such as social learning, gamification, informal learning, knowledge retention and mobile strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking and project management
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
Curriculum Developer candidates will be asked walk thru their portfolio of work and to complete a curriculum development assessment to evaluate their ability to translate a topic into a short learning session.
Location and Reporting
The Curriculum Developer will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338. The position will report to the VP of Training and Certification
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The Curriculum Developer role is a salary-based position commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com.