Automational (www.automational.com), the all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation solution for small business, is developed by ClickDimensions. With over 100 employees and ranked by Inc. Magazine as the 2nd fastest growing private software company in GA (#227 overall on the Inc. 500 list), ClickDimensions develops the leading software-as-a-service (Saas) marketing automation solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Automational is a new product line for ClickDimensions and our solution will change the way small business does business.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
The Vice President of Marketing (VP) role is a ‘hands on’ position encompassing a variety of management, channel, business development, online advertising, marketing, and lead generation projects. Specifically, the VP will:
- Developing Go To Market strategies to identify, target and acquire customers in various industry segments
- Developing business with other organizations toward the end of increasing revenue and market exposure
- Build the marketing team
- Develop channels for the Automational product line
- Manage paid search accounts (Google AdWords, Bing Ad Center, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) with an emphasis on finding the right strategies to drive conversions and sales.
- Use SEO and webmaster tools to directly implement, as well as educate the web design team, optimal changes for better organic search placement.
- Provide data-driven feedback using a variety of analytical tools (including Google Analytics) regarding implementation of ad campaigns and landing pages.
- Create A/B tests to compare and evaluate different website, advertising, and lead generation strategies.
- Conduct monthly paid search reporting to demonstrate successes and challenges with metrics including ROI of campaigns, account spending, CPC and more.
- Identify actionable insights and trends from campaign metrics, ensuring all digital media programs are running effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to develop a strong pipeline of new prospects through online advertising and lead generation.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with the company’s brand and marketing strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes in PPC/SEO best practices and new technologies.
- Write effective and engaging call to action PPC ad copy.
Skills and Experience
Because Automational is a new product, the VP must be extremely entrepreneurial. Automational addresses a very large scale market. Therefore, the VP must be highly organized and experienced building a scalable organization. The ideal candidate must possess a clear understanding of the best way to channel potential customers from initial search to conversion/purchase using the latest digital marketing techniques. Skills and experience include:
- Experience marketing a SaaS solution to small businesses at large scale
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Experience building a highly scalable, transactional sales organization
- Proven track record of team building and retention
- Creativity and experience developing marketing strategies for a new offering
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment on a wide variety of projects.
- Reliable, dependable and flexible to meet the needs of ever-changing campaign goals, budgets, and timelines.
- 3+ years of managing PPC accounts including, but not limited to, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- 2+ years of search engine optimization (SEO) experience.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, A/B testing, and data analysis.
- Certification in Google AdWords (or another PPC platform) is a plus.
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation, and WordPress (or other CMS)
VP candidates may be asked to complete a technical assessment to evaluate their ability to learn a new technology.
The VP will work in the Automational office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The VP will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based commission.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org