Learning a new software system is kind of like learning to ride a bike—scary at first, but a bit less intimidating with a good set of training wheels and a patient teacher. As WebPT’s Onboarding Specialist, you will be that teacher. It’s a big job—after all, you’ll be the first point-of-contact for WebPT’s most valuable asset: its members. In this role, your main focus will be getting new members comfortable with our system before they two-wheel it on their own.
At WebPT, we hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
- Serve as the project team leader, taking responsibility for the overall success of new members’ implementation of our software.
- Manage the onboarding process for member accounts, including enterprise-level accounts.
- Evaluate member needs and workflows to ensure each individual clinic is maximizing its use of WebPT products.
- Adjust clinic subscriptions and financial transactions for WebPT services during the onboarding phase.
- Create implementation plans that outline milestones and deliverables for members, including enterprise-level members.
- Establish new-member service activation dates and initiate billing and revenue recognition on those dates.
- Coordinate custom training plans for new members, schedule training sessions, and manage successful completion of training activities.
- Investigate and resolve any issues with financial transactions and product subscriptions that occur during the sales or onboarding processes.
- Identify, research, and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) and user results to help members maximize product benefits and implement best practices.
- Handle complaints and resolve grievances raised during the onboarding process.
- Work with the Onboarding team to refine operating practices and create process documents and communication templates.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for responding to and resolving a variety of technical and non-technical member inquires.
- Conduct extensive application setup while concurrently managing multiple clinics and imports.
- Monitor both enterprise and non-enterprise accounts from implementation to graduation.
- Provide online presentations to educate users on the benefits of various WebPT products.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and compliance while adhering to all HIPAA regulations.
- Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip-flops and jeans. We don’t care, so long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Be ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving—just like WebPT—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Be passionate about quality customer service. You love helping people, and you constantly strive to create raving fans by delivering excellent internal and external service.
- Study like an A-plus student. You’ll need to quickly learn complex concepts and applications—and then help others learn them, too.
- Be a real go-getter. Take decisive action and exercise impeccable judgment—and do it without having to be asked.
- Juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously. Bonus points if you can actually juggle like a real circus performer.
- Rock the mic like a vandal—not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., talk well and write good stuff). We’re talking impeccable communication skills. You’re representing the WebPT brand, and we take our voice seriously.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable. In short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Talk nerdy to me—er, all of us. Know your stuff and talk about it confidently, accurately, and honestly. Excellent time and account management skills.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to ’em.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Jibe with our culture: energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for helping people. Bring all that and a bag of chips. No, seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- At least three years of account management experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare applications, software, and/or EMR systems
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Salesforce experience or relevant CRM knowledge
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.