As a WebPT EMR/Billing Analyst, you will work with a cross-functional team of Onboarding Specialists and Analysts to assist our Members with the WebPT Billing Service onboarding process, which includes insurance enrollment, EMR setup, and billing systems integration.
At WebPT, we like to hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So if you like a cool, collaborative work environment, you’ll fit right in. Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip flops and jeans. We don’t care as long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Setup billing software per WebPT Billing Service specifications
- Execute automated data extraction and loading scripts
- Review EMR and billing system data and identify data consistency issues
- Perform commercial and medicare insurance enrollments on behalf of WebPT Billing Service Members
- Audit claims to identify and resolve issues with system configuration or enrollments
- Provide support to the Billing Service Team to add providers and payers, resolve data mapping issues, and make billing software configuration changes
- Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip flops and jeans. We don’t care, so long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Get ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving—just like WebPT—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Understand the ins and outs and ups and downs—woah, we’re getting motion sick—of EDI/ERA enrollments.
- Wrangle spreadsheets like a rodeo champ (i.e., create, maintain, and work with Excel, Google+, and OpenOffice files).
- Project manage like a boss. We have multiple initiatives going at once, and we need someone who can not only juggle them, but see them all through – on deadline.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Rock the mic like a vandal—not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., talk well and write good stuff). We’re talking impeccable communication skills. You’re representing WebPT, after all, and we take our brand seriously.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to ’em.
- Jibe with our company culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for payment collection. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- Be comfortable working with spreadsheets (e.g., Excel and OpenOffice)
- Prior work with with medical billing systems or claims processing
- Knowledge of EDI/ERA enrollments
Additional Aspects of the job
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.