SaaS Sales Professional
Iris is seeking a Software-as-a-Service sales professional to help turn leads into loyal, long-term customers. Iris is a Phoenix-based company with great leadership and a team that is totally focused on changing the PR industry. Our employees share a commitment and set of values that exceed expectations and improve the lives of PR professionals through software, data, and services.
We have a positive brand reputation in the PR industry, but with your help we can be the industry leader. We need to add a sales professional to our team who loves to help PR pros solve business and workflow issues with intuitive technology and best practices. Every member of the Iris team is tasked with helping our customers succeed. This candidate must be a self-starter who is motivated to be an integral part of an exciting company’s fast growth. Iris has a fast-paced, hard-working, start up culture that celebrates an entrepreneurial attitude. If you like working in a comfort zone, this is not the place for you. Please send resume, LinkedIn profile, and anything else that tells us what we should know about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still interested? Great! Here’s what we’re looking for.
- Qualify leads and see them through to close
- Provide expert product demos and best practices for software use
- Dedicate yourself to learning about the PR industry and competing solutions
- Become an Iris expert that customers and prospects would feel comfortable turning to for guidance on using the tool
- Network with PR professionals
- Attend tradeshows where Iris will have a booth or other presence
- Participate in Webinars, sales events, and other marketing initiatives
- Occasionally travel to meet with prospects
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service required
- Communications, public relations or marketing experience a plus
- A love for making customers exceedingly happy
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree preferred