Senior Full Stack Software Developer
At Allbound, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
Allbound is seeking a detail oriented and process-driven Senior Full Stack Developer. As the title says, this job is end-to-end, full stack front-end platform development. You will be a large part of a small team of dedicated developers building out a feature-rich, API-driven platform that hosts such clients as Dell, Cisco and Oracle.
As a senior developer your input is vital, as you will help shape the system, the code, and the vision. Your code, written in this agile environment, will go from concept to completion quickly, but smartly. You’ll be able to put your stamp on this product from day one.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related field
- Expert-level knowledge of MVC pattern and development
- Expert-level knowledge of REST API development and interaction (4+ years)
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL database design and interaction
- Experienced in HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience with multi-tenant infrastructure development
- Comfortable with Agile Scrum development
- CMS development experience or familiarity with popular CRMs like Salesforce.com and Dynamics
- Knowledge of “the channel” or indirect sales teams and software they use (they are our users)
- Security conscious and familiar with best practices and industry standards
- Experience with automating e-commerce applications with Stripe or similar third-party vendors
- Experience with Apache HTTP Server or equivalent
- Basic understanding of AWS product offerings
- Life-long learner
- Business-minded thinker
- Process-driven developer
- Team player who loves to share knowledge and credit
- Loves a startup environment
Sooner or later we’ll want to see some code. If you have a GitHub account, share it. Or if you have some code you want to share, zip it up and send it in. No matter what you have or how you want to present it, be prepared to walk us through that code in person.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 16 Hours of Volunteer Time Off Per Year
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE.