Director of Channels
At Allbound, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
Allbound is seeking an #AllStar Director of Channels to evangelize the Allbound value proposition and strategically build Allbound’s partner program. This program aims to help marketing agencies and channel consultants market, sell and deliver more effective and measurable content marketing and sales enablement services that align marketing departments with their sales teams and indirect channel partners.
As our Director of Channels, you will be responsible for leading, developing and executing a partner strategy to target, recruit and help onboard these new Allbound partners. Our Director of Channels #AllStar understands the complexities of an enterprise’s sales ecosystem, particularly the channel sales environment that’s woven with multi-tier partnership levels, value added resellers, master distributors, agents, franchises and the like.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on.
As our #AllStar Director of Channels, you will be doing the following activities:
- Collaborate with Allbound’s marketing team to help develop an inbound lead generation strategy.
- Manage a pipeline of leads to identify, recruit, and develop high value reseller/channel partners through a reseller acquisition process which you will help define.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day.
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect an agency’s business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how Allbound and its Partner Sales Acceleration methodology can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business consistently with partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging Allbound’s software.
Our #AllStar Director of Channels meets the following minimum requirements:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible.
- 2-7+ years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- The ability to advance Allbound’s vision and unique Partner Sales Acceleration methodology
- A powerful work ethic and the ability to thrive in a lighting fast-paced, demanding environment
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 16 Hours of Volunteer Time Off Per Year
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.