At Allbound, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
Allbound is seeking a detail oriented and process driven Controller. You will manage a variety of day to day activity across our teams and provide information and assistance, primarily financial in nature to Senior Leadership. You’ll be providing the critical information we need to grow and run the business as well as overseeing our processes to help us stay on track.
- Oversee the activities of our accounting firm, liaise regularly with them to resolve issues and communicate requests and serve as the internal expert for the various accounting systems.
- Oversee disbursement activities including payment of vendors, employee expense reports and collection of W9s
- Work with sales to create customer quotes and establish billing for new customers
- Manage our AR process to collect from our customers and escalate issues as needed
- Prepare various analysis and assist the Executive Team with presentations
- Prepare and manage cross-functional metrics and reporting
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of our systems, processes and data
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile special reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferably in accounting or finance
- Five years of hands-on accounting experience including supervisory or team leadership experience
- Three years of experience in a SaaS or related technology field
- Strong computer and financial systems skills
- Experience with QuickBooks, Tallie, Bill.com, Hubspot, Podio, Stripe or similar systems
- MBA is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 16 Hours of Volunteer Time Off Per Year
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.