Backend REST API Developer
At Allbound, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
Allbound is seeking a detail-oriented and process-driven API developer. You will be a large part of a small team of dedicated developers building out a feature-rich, API-driven platform that hosts such clients as Boingo Wireless, Dell, Cisco and Oracle. Everything this company will ever do going forward will start with the API. This job is mission critical. No pressure though, we’re a team and we’ve got your back.
As a senior developer your input is vital, as you will help shape the system, the code, and the vision. In fact, your first order of business is working with us to determine the platform for V4. And your code, written in this agile environment, will go from concept to completion quickly, but smartly. You’ll be able to put your stamp on this product from day one.
- Executing product vision with the team
- Design, develop and deliver the API system that supports new features in a lean agile environment
- Working closely with the product owner, product manager, QA team, and select end users
- Assisting in architecting and supporting AWS infrastructure on which we’ll run our API
- Assisting in API integration with other systems such as Salesforce or HubSpot
- Taking ownership of features from backlog through deployment
- Mentoring team members
- Enthusiastically seeking feedback and training to continue to improve and develop skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related field
- Expert-level knowledge in OOD/OOP in PHP, JS or similar web development language (5+ years)
- Expert-level knowledge of REST API development and interaction (4+ years)
- Advanced experience with SQL or NoSQL database design and interaction (4+ years)
- Advanced experience with single-tenant SaaS infrastructure development
- Proficient in MVC pattern and development
- Comfortable with Agile Scrum development
- A big plus: Experience in CMS development or security
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 16 Hours of Volunteer Time Off Per Year
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE.