Implementation Software Engineer at Omedix, Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ
- Omedix is a leading digital health company. Â We empower consumers and patients to manage their healthcare while providing medical practices with tools to streamline processes and reduce costs.Â We are making a dent in the universe!
- We areÂ a venture-backed companyÂ and receivedÂ investment from some of the leading Healthcare IT entrepreneurs and funds in the industry.
- We are growing andÂ you will have an IMMEDIATE opportunity to make an impact.
We needÂ a kick ass implementation engineerÂ to help us get our product configured, installed and trained.Â You have to be a person who loves a challenge, likes to work and solve issues independently and yet feels best in a team environment.Â Being able to work with and delight clients must be a driving force, knowing that our software has purpose!
- Configure client systems
- Setup and test integration between our software and our customersâ€™ information systems
- Discover, document and fix client issues during the implementation process
- Train clients on software and work flow
- Manage client during the first 30 days of implementation ensuring that they are delighted
- Build new features under the direction of a senior team member
What You Should Know:
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or higher inÂ MIS, computer science orÂ equivalent demonstrated experience in the field (we also consider work experience in lieu)
What You Will Either Win Points for Knowing or Learn on the Job:
What you donâ€™t know below, we will teach you!
- Enterprise Java Beans
- How to build software in an agile/scrum environment
- Apache HTTPD
- How to write clean elegant code that will make you a valuableÂ implementationÂ engineer
- How to â€śthinkâ€ť about building software
- Work for a growing venture-backed company
- Work directly with our senior technical team –Â Our CEO, Implementation and Dev Mgrs rock!
- Immediate opportunity to learn and make an impact
- Health insurance paid for by the company (75%)
- Paid holidays
- Generous Paid Vacation Day Package
- Stock Options
- Great Place to Work Initiatives
- Work From Home occasionally