ClickDimensions develops a hosted marketing automation solution that includes email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, campaign tracking, web forms/surveys, social discovery and more. Our solution is 100% software-as-a-service running in ‘the cloud’ and built into the Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) solution. Learn more about ClickDimensions at www.clickdimensions.com.
Role Overview and responsibilities
The ClickDimensions Market Development Representative (MDR) is an entry-level sales/marketing role that is responsible for identifying and developing opportunities for the sales team. The MDR screens all inbound leads and directs customer inquiries to the appropriate person/department. Duties of the MDR include:
- Engaging with prospects via web chat on the ClickDimensions website
- Answering basic sales questions related to the ClickDimensions solution and its feature capabilities
- Responding to inbound leads and assigning them to the appropriate ClickDimensions salesperson
- Researching leads from the ClickDimensions website and qualifying them within CRM
- Working closely with the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to ensure that all leads are contacted in a timely fashion
- Supporting ClickDimensions marketing efforts by assisting in marketing campaigns
- Researching, cleaning and de-duplicating records in the ClickDimensions CRM system
- Performing other clerical/administrative functions as required
The ClickDimensions Market Development Representative (MDR) should possess the following skills:
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with using internet tools and conducting online research
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Microsoft employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment
“Day in the Life”
On most days, the MDR will be researching/responding/assigning internet leads to the sales team, answering questions on the web chat, and assisting the marketing team with online campaigns.
Location and Reporting
The MDR will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338. The position will report to the Director of Marketing; however, the MDR will work closely with the sales and customer support teams as well.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The MDR role is a salary-based position commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org