CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9 million to provide working capital for growth and to grow the team. CallRail was recognized as one of Atlanta’s Top 10 Fastest-Growing Businesses by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Top 40 Innovative Technology Company in 2014. More recently CallRail was recognized as a Top 5 Best Places to Work in Atlanta.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a smart and aggressive market response representative to join our results oriented sales and marketing team.
In this position you will:
- Spend significant time maintaining accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in Salesforce.
- Research prospective clients, adding valuable data to new leads and existing accounts.
- Drive qualified pipeline activity by rapidly responding to inbound leads using a mix of email and telephone calls.
- Assist business development representatives and account executives by strategically developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate demos on account executive’s calendar.
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self motivated, goal oriented, and customer-driven sales mentality.
- College graduate with a B.A./B.S. degree in business administration preferred.
- Excellent phone, presentation, and email communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Heath, dental and vision
- Disability Insurance
- Apple laptop and accessories
- Untracked vacation policy
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you! Send an email to Lance Weatherby at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Market Response Representative” in the subject line. (You can put other things there, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your work experience, how you heard about CallRail, and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.
Sorry, we aren’t interested in working with recruiters or third-party candidates at this time.