At Allbound, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
Allbound is seeking a detail oriented and process-driven Content Marketing Coordinator. Allbound is a software platform that centralizes the tools, training, content and resources needed for indirect channel sales reps to close deals faster. Allbound strives to be a one solution provider to its customers, which includes helping customers in their content creation.
Creating relevant and useful content for sales reps enhances the Allbound software experience as well as educates and enables the content consumer. The Content Marketing Coordinator is an instrumental role in this department as this person will organize and manage a variety of client content projects.
If you are a team member who is very organized, self motivated and who is able to communicate clearly and effectively you may be the #AllStar we are looking for!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for project results along with Director of Content Services.
- Participate in project kick-off to understand scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
- Track and manage projects through the Project Management software, Podio.
- Interface with copywrite, creative and development teams to assist with content deliverables.
- Work with external vendors to coordinate content items (budgets, contracts and timelines).
- Enter project expenses into the project management system and keep information up-to-date.
- Manage inventory on hand by coordinating requirements and communicating with vendors; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepare content marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Work with Director of Content Services to resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle.
- Perform occasional market research.
- Participate in client calls and meetings.
- Communicate workload to Director of Content Services on a weekly basis.
- Maintain excellent product and service knowledge and attend training sessions to stay ahead of industry trends in B2B and technology marketing.
- 2-3 years of agency experience or fast paced corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proven experience in a professional marketing department
- Strong project management, training and marketing support skills.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work in self-directed, faced-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to develop relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Understanding of marketing ROI and reporting principles.
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 16 Hours of Volunteer Time Off Per Year
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.