Remember back in elementary school when you had to raise your hand and wait for the teacher to call on you before you could ask a question? Sometimes, it took so long for the teacher to get to you that you had to switch arms to keep from getting a shoulder cramp. But the muscle fatigue was nothing compared to the frustration of having an urgent, burning question and not receiving a prompt response. Here at WebPT, we do everything in our power to ensure our customers never experience “arm fatigue” when they need help. After all, we’re on a mission to empower rehab therapists to achieve greatness in practice—and that means that when they have questions, we listen closely and respond quickly, accurately, and empathetically.
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll be on the question-and-answer front lines, using your guru-level knowledge of our software to ensure our customers use WebPT to its full potential. That means learning the WebPT application inside and out—and communicating your expertise in ways that cater to a variety of different learning styles. This role requires a whole lotta creativity—and plenty of spunk and positivity to boot. Most importantly, you’ve got to be able to think on your feet—even when the terrain gets rough.
At WebPT, we like to hire the most talented people for our teams, then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip flops and jeans. We don’t care as long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all customers.
- Respond to a variety of technical and non-technical inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Stay in communication with each customer until you’ve resolved his or her issue.
- Escalate issues to the next level of Customer Support when appropriate.
- Monitor and track support cases within WebPT’s help desk and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Adhere to all confidentiality and compliance regulations, including HIPAA.
- Fulfill invoice requests, submit credit card authorizations, upload user signatures and logos, and complete other related duties as assigned.
- Be ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving—just like WebPT—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Rock the mic like a vandal—not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., communicate effectively over the phone and via email).
- Be passionate about quality customer service. You love helping people, and you constantly strive to create raving fans by delivering excellent internal and external service.
- Exude confidence. Know your stuff and talk about it accurately and honestly.
- Be one with the interwebs. Know how to navigate multiple web applications simultaneously, and be proficient with online meeting software and webconferencing tools.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Be able to juggle many technical and administrative tasks, all with a sense of urgency, simultaneously and accurately. Major props if you can actually juggle like a real circus performer.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
· Problem solve like a boss. We’re looking for someone with a knack for listening who can identify problem points and develop clear solutions.
· Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to ’em.
· Jibe with our culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for sharing it. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- Strong Customer Service experience in a call center, hospitality, or other customer facing industry
- Technical aptitude and proven ability to use web browsers, web applications, and other forms of technology
- Experience in a startup, tech company, or B2B environment
Additional Aspects of the Job
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.