The Digital Learning Producer consult as the subject matter expert around learning solutions, focused on technology based instructional design, e-learning and other learning technologies. This position will play three primary roles: (1) consult and analyze learning needs across the organization, (2) develop quality learning solutions through digital channels, and (3) identify needs and requirements for an interactive learning solution.
Responsibilities would include:
- With partnership with the VP of Training and Certification and potential stakeholders, identify current needs and areas for performance improvement that may best be served by a technology based learning solution.
- Work closely with partners and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to understand the customers/learner’s journey, vision and creative design interventions that promote adoption, engagement, and learning of the platform.
- Partner to plan and execute the assessment, design, development and deployment of learning solutions for the Automational and ClickDimensions products.
- Establish effective working relationships with business leaders and designated partners.
- Provide necessary feedback and recommendations based on instructional design knowledge and expertise.
- Provide high-quality and creative technology based learning design consultation utilizing multiple learning methods demonstrative of the latest thought in technology based instructional design and learning principles.
- Develop solutions that employ multiple mediums and methodologies, such as video, games, e-learning, reference material or other solutions deemed appropriate.
- Select tools, technologies and platforms that will allow for innovative development in both our current and future environments.
- Provide oversight and consult on a process to quality control of learning deliverables.
- Responsible for the Automational studio scheduling, inventory, and maintenance within given budget.
- Design and produce high-quality and creative video engagement for all parts of the learner’s journey.
- BA/BS Degree in Instructional Design, Digital Media, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in the technology space.
- Experience creating multimedia for microlearning
- Experience with ADDIE and SAM methodologies
- Interest in emerging learning technologies.
- Extensive experience in technology-based learning solution platforms and e-learning tools such as Captivate
- Experience with video production software and tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking and project management
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
Digital Learning Producer candidates will be asked walk thru their portfolio of work and to complete a assessment to evaluate their ability to translate a topic into a short digital learning session.
Location and Reporting
The Digital Learning Producer will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338. The position will report to the VP of Training and Certification.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The Digital Learning Producer role is a salary-based position commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com.
Powered by WPeMatico