Automational (www.automational.com), the all-in-one Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation solution for small business, is developed by ClickDimensions (http://www.clickdimensions.com). With over 100 employees, ClickDimensions develops the leading Software-as-a-Service (Saas) Marketing Automation Solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Automational is a new product line for ClickDimensions and our solution will change the way small business does business.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
The Automational Vice President of Sales (VP) is a new role that will report to the CEO. The VP will define go to market strategies, build sales teams, direct marketing initiatives and develop channels for the Automational product line.
The VP will be able to execute a variety of tasks including:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly revenue targets through direct and indirect (partner) sales
- Developing Go To Market strategies to identify, target and acquire customers in various industry segments
- Identifying and developing partner channels for product distribution
- Recruiting, training, mentoring and retaining sales team members
- Developing and refining sales compensation plans
- Developing business with other organizations toward the end of increasing revenue and market exposure
Skills and Experience
Because Automational is a new product, the VP must be extremely entrepreneurial. Automational addresses a very large scale market. Therefore, the VP must be highly organized and experienced building a scalable organization. Skills and experience include:
- Experience selling and marketing a SaaS solution to small businesses at large scale
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Experience building a highly scalable, transactional sales organization
- Proven track record of team building and retention
- Creativity and experience developing marketing strategies for a new offering
- Knowledge and experience of compensation systems for SaaS solutions
The VP will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The VP will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based commission.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com
Powered by WPeMatico