Curriculum Development Director
The Curriculum Development Director (CDD) will oversee learning, both internal and external, for ClickDimensions’ new Automational product line. Most importantly, the Curriculum Development Director will be tasked with creation of game changing in-app help to allow users to learn the Automational solution entirely on their own.
CDD candidates should be ‘hands on’ team players who can not only manage a team but also create content themselves. Most importantly, the role requires creativity to go beyond the traditional types of learning tools provided by other software-as-a-service vendors. The role is extremely important to the company and encompasses key elements of our product differentiation.
The CDD will be able to execute a variety of tasks with limited outside vendor support and will be expected to:
- Develop and implement a plan for in-app help for the Automational product
- Create learning content, including videos, and oversee the creation of content by team members
- Create an environment, including a video production studio, for the creation of content
- Select and acquire tools to implement in-app learning into the Automational solution
- Work with the Automational Product Management, Marketing and Management teams to deliver the goal of autonomous user training
- Develop partner certification training so that Automational partner employees can learn and be tested on our solution
- Develop programs for the training of internal sales, marketing, service and support employees
- Represent the company at conferences and evangelize the solution and organization
Skills and Experience
The CDD should possess the following skills:
- Ability to develop a plan and implement it
- Ability to both create and manage the creation of content
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
- Experience developing training for software solutions
The CDD will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The CDD will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based bonus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com
Powered by WPeMatico