ClickDimensions Partner Account Manager role (Channel Sales) – Atlanta, GA or Fargo, ND
The ClickDimensions Partner Account Manager (PAM) role is a sales position responsible for generating revenue based on subscription sales of the ClickDimensions solution directly to customers as well as through Microsoft CRM partner organizations that resell our solution. Duties of the PAM include:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly revenue targets through direct and indirect (partner) sales
- Demonstrating the product and its capabilities in detail to prospective customers, partners and Microsoft personnel
- Identifying and recruiting Microsoft CRM reseller partners to resell the ClickDimensions solution
- Building relationships with new and existing reseller partners so those partners will introduce us to their CRM customers
- Developing relationships with Microsoft sales and technical specialists in order to gain the support of Microsoft to partners and customers
- Following up with leads on the web site and through live chat to generate sales
The ClickDimensions Partner Account Manager (PAM) should have experience with business software solutions. The ideal PAM candidate will have the following product capabilities:
- Experience selling business software
- Experience with software-as-a-Service
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation and/or Email Marketing solutions
- Ability to learn the ClickDimensions solution in detail and give detailed solution demonstrations via GoToMeeting and in person
The ClickDimensions Partner Account Manager (PAM) should have a track record of revenue generation in a commission based software application sales role. The ideal PAM candidate will have the following sales skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Energy and desire to make numerous phone calls daily
- Ability and aptitude to demonstrate the solution in detail on a daily basis
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Microsoft employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the PAM may be conducting multiple online product demonstrations, prospecting for new business, managing and recruiting reseller partners and following up with leads from the web, Microsoft and partners. The PAM is expected to be on the phone or on GoToMeeting a large part of each day.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
Location and Reporting
The Partner Account Manager role can be based in either our Atlanta or Fargo offices.
The PAM role is performed mainly online but travel is required for marketing events, partner meetings and Microsoft meetings.
The PAM role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and sales commission in accordance with their experience level. There is no cap placed on the earnings of the PAM.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by WPeMatico