We have added a bunch of keyboard shortcuts to the Picmonic Player to make your learning experience faster and more fluid!
LIST OF KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS:
- Up/Down Arrows – Move up and down between the facts
- Left/Right – Move between Learn, Review, and Quiz modes
- < > – Move between Picmonics
- Space Bar – Play audio
- C – Mark quiz answer as “correct”
- X – Mark quiz answer as “incorrect”
Now you can move through a Picmonic faster and easier than ever before! We’ve listened to and gathered feedback from a ton of users and have heard a suggestion of this feature so that users could move through the content and learn even more quickly and easily. After testing different versions of the keyboard shortcuts, we concluded that these would be the most effective and easiest keys to use to navigate Picmonic content within the Picmonic Player!
Did you know that we also have these 3 features to help make your studying more effective? We compiled a few awesome Picmonic features that you may not be using yet!
- Notes – Every user can take their own personal notes on each Picmonic using the Notes feature. Click the Notes icon in the bottom right corner of the Picmonic Player to take notes as you are learning and review later.
- Confidence Rating – After you learn a Picmonic, you can rate your confidence on how well you know the information covered in that Picmonic. From 1-5, you can rate how well you know the information so that you know what you will need to come back to continue to review in the future. You can also filter by Confidence Rating while within your Library, allowing you to quickly see what information you need to revisit and what content you have down pat.
- Creative Audio vs. Educational Audio – Every Picmonic has two audio tracks! You can toggle between the traditional Educational audio track and the creative Story audio track with the toggle buttons on the bottom of the Picmonic Player. Incorporate humor, wit, and sometime even music into your studying by listening to the creative audio on your Picmonics.
-The Picmonic Team
Powered by WPeMatico