1. You’re a marketer. You (always) need good ideas.
Let’s face it… we could all use some marketing inspiration now and then. If your “tried and true” marketing campaigns are not bringing in the quantity or quality of leads that you need, it might be time to try something new. Each session at the Idea Conference will include real-world examples that will inspire your marketing creativity.
- Keynote: Marketing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM by John Gravely of ClickDimensions
- Creating Effective Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Email Marketing Programs by Courtney Carter of Merial
2. You want to make your life easier.
Quit wasting time on projects that could be automated! At the Idea Conference, learn how to use CRM and marketing automation tools to their fullest potential to save you time, money and effort.
- Event Management: Remove the manual processes of managing registrations and communications presented by Steven Foster of Intergen
- From Social to Customer: Convert more leads using CRM and marketing automation with Rob Triggs of CRM Dynamics
- Marketing Automation and Business Intelligence Best Practices by Richard Knudson of Magenium
3. You’re curious to hear how others have been successful.
Each session of the Idea Conference will feature a presenter who is an expert in marketing with CRM. They will share ideas, case studies, best practices and success stories from their organizations.
- B2B2B Email Marketing with Steve Pestillo of P2 Automation
- Creating Custom Surveys presented by Mark Purnell of Neudesic
- After the Sale with Matt Wittemann of ClickDimensions
4. You want to be “in the know” about the latest in marketing automation for CRM.
You hear all of the marketing buzz words – “social,” “content marketing,” “nurture programs” – but you’re not sure how to combine CRM with those concepts in order to implement them at your organization. The Idea Conference will highlight the latest trends in marketing and show real-life examples of how to use CRM and marketing automation to achieve your goals.
- Integrating Social into CRM presented by Ryan Teeples of Foundation xRM
- Using Nurture Marketing to Bridge the Gap Between Marketing and Sales by Brad Burks of ClickDimensions
5. Your Thursday is looking pretty open…
The Marketing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Idea Conference is this Thursday, September 18 from 9:00am-2:00pm EDT and will be broadcast live via WebEx. Registration for the Idea Conference is free! Why not gather up some snacks, turn on your “do not disturb,” and watch some great sessions about marketing with CRM?
Powered by WPeMatico