Role Overview and Responsibilities
The ClickDimensions Sales Research Assistant (SRA) is an entry-level sales and marketing role that is responsible for prospect data research and maintenance as well as inbound sales and marketing support. Duties of the SRA include:
- Researching companies from the ClickDimensions CRM database using data research software
- Cleaning and de-duplicating data in the ClickDimensions CRM system
- Responding in real time to hits to the ClickDimensions web site
- Monitoring real time web chat on the ClickDimensions web site
- Responding to inbound web leads and assigning them to the appropriate ClickDimensions sales person
- Supporting ClickDimensions marketing efforts by assisting in online, direct mail and other marketing campaigns
- Performing other clerical/administrative functions as required
The ClickDimensions Sales Research Assistant (SRA) should possess the following skills:
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet tools and research
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
The SRA will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and mention previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The SRA role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based bonus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com
Powered by WPeMatico