- Resolve customer and partner technical support issues through phone, web meetings, email and other channels
- Help team members in resolving support tickets and troubleshooting by acting as point of escalation for difficult/advanced technical support issues involving Microsoft Dynamics CRM (versions 4.0, Online, 2011 and 2013)
- Identify and highlight best practices in support and contribute to a knowledgebase of articles
- Proactively assist new customers and partners in deploying and using the ClickDimensions solution
Desired Skills and Experience
To carry out his/her duties, the Senior Technical Support Engineer should have familiarity and understanding with some or all of the following:
- REQUIRED: Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, configuration and/or troubleshooting (CRM 4.0 and 2011 versions, as well as CRM Online and/or CRM 2013)
- Microsoft-based web application technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, LiveID, IIS, ASP.NET, SQL Server, DNS, firewall and routing concepts, Office 365, web services, etc.)
- HTML and email template design/modification
- Understanding of email concepts (message headers, spam filters, etc.)
Candidates with Microsoft certifications will be preferred. Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required for this position.
Interpersonal skills are a key element of the senior support role. The Senior Technical Support Engineer will be required:
- To assist colleagues in knowledge and skills development in relation to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- To provide a structured, informative and enjoyable support experience with timely and clear communication
- To develop strong relationships with clients, partners and co-workers
- To interact productively with ClickDimensions sales people and the development team
- To be able to listen to customers and partners and understand their goals
- To be able to articulate technical information in a manner that is suited to the customer or partner who has requested assistance
The Senior Technical Support Engineer role is a full-time position and will be based out of our office in Atlanta, Georgia.
Instructions for Application
Submit a cover letter and resume online via our listing on LinkedIn or at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/ClickDimensions/73545277-senior-technical-support-engineer.
Powered by WPeMatico