Role Overview and Responsibilities
The ClickDimensions Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry-level sales/telesales/marketing role that will be responsible for working closely with ClickDimensions’ Director of Sales and Chief Marketing Officer to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the ClickDimensions sales team. Duties of the SDR include:
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media
- Implementing phone and email campaigns to identify the correct person of contact with prospective ClickDimensions clients
- Scheduling meetings between prospects and ClickDimensions Account Managers
- Researching leads from the ClickDimensions web site, following up with them and assigning them to the proper ClickDimensions Account Manager
- Supporting ClickDimensions marketing efforts by assisting in online marketing campaigns
- Engaging with prospects via web chat on the ClickDimensions web site
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to help develop and implement the “Sales Development” process
The ClickDimensions Sales Development Representative (SDR) should possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet tools and research
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make numerous (30+) phone calls daily
- Ability and aptitude to perform high level demonstrations of the ClickDimensions solution
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Microsoft employees
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the SDR will be making numerous outbound calls, monitoring LinkedIn group comments, sending out email campaigns, researching/responding/assigning internet leads to the sales team and assisting the ClickDimensions marketing team with ad-hoc campaigns.
Individuals in the SDR role may advance to the Partner Account Manager (PAM) role. The PAM role is a sales role that sells the ClickDimensions solution through partners and directly to Microsoft CRM customers.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
SDR positions are available in the ClickDimensions offices in Dunwoody, GA and Fargo, ND.
The SDR role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and sales commission.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by WPeMatico