Reputation Management Brings You Customers.
Reputation Management encourages customers to do business with you. In today’s “connected” marketplace, most of your prospective customers will read an online review of your business before they decide to buy a product or service from you.
When your customers see positive remarks about your business, your level of trust starts to grow more than ever. Negative remarks will have just the opposite effect. If people are talking about you negatively, this can seriously do damage to the customer loyalty you’ve worked so hard to create.
Positive online reviews and good reputation management can make or break your business.
According to Chatmeter, 84% of Americans report that online reviews have an influence on their decision to purchase a product or service.
Did you know? One bad review can lose you 30% of your customers!
Reputation Management is not hard to do!
Online Reputation Management is a simple and cost-effective way for you to manage all of the reviews for your business in one place. It works for all networks, directories, and social media platforms that publish your reviews.
7 Reasons your business can’t live without it:
- You can promote positive reviews to stand out from your competitors and perform competitive analysis
- You can quickly respond to negative reviews and turn a negative into a positive before it has the chance to steer business away
- You can see first hand how your customer service is performing
- You will create loyalty and referrals by showing you care about your business when you respond and interact with your reviewers
- Monitoring is no longer an overwhelming process due to advanced software monitoring tools
- You can analyze how you are performing locally
- You can analyze your customers’ sentiments to gain better understanding of your product and service delivery
How do I get started?
All you have to do is set up your account with Lightpost Digital. Once your account is set up with the reputation management software tool, you will start to receive daily email alerts to notify you of all of your new reviews. In addition, when someone writes an unfavorable review, you will receive timely notification so that you can take immediate action by writing a counter sentiment.
A bunch of bad reviews, or even one, can have a lasting and powerful affect on how you and your business are perceived. The trend of social media and review writing is not going away anytime soon, so take advantage of it and make sure people are saying nothing but praiseworthy things about you!
Would you like to learn more and receive a free demo?
Have you thought about doing this yourself but felt too overwhelmed?
When would you like to get started?
Leave us a comment, give us a call at 619-481-6511, or send me an email at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Blog by Eve Dimesky at Lightpost Digital