We’re growing and we’re looking to hire an experienced Java developer to build our next product experience. You will be joining a small and tight-knit team of developers and you’ll play a crucial role in designing, architecting and developing the new experience for the platform. Resumes, LinkedIn profiles and anything else you think we should know about you should be sent to email@example.com.
- Write clean, well-designed, reusable Spring based REST services with Java.
- Write code that scales and is easily maintainable by other developers
- Lead effort to optimize for performance and remove bottlenecks.
- Architect these systems to anticipate some future scale and complexity while still enabling rapid experimentation and delivery of new features and products.
- Create testing processes that ensure code quality as development progresses.
- Help build the team and lead junior developers by example
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of experience building Java applications based on Spring, JPA, Hibernate, with familiarity in Spring Boot, AWS deployment
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in web technologies, web services and REST.
- Experience working with Oauth is a plus.
- A degree in Computer Science or STEM field, or related work experience working with data structures and algorithms.
- Experience working with SQL databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience working within noSQL databases like MongoDB or Cassandra and mastery in merging disparate data forms is a plus.
- Experience working within a SCRUM or Agile team, where you practiced TDD.
- Experience integrating other API’s or systems together. Familiarity with SOA.
- High degree of competency working in a Unix environment
- Experience working at a startup with a focus on delivering scalable products.
- Ability to formulate articulate opinions on product design and engineering issues with a focus in finding the most effective solution.
- A deep sense of product ownership.
- Recent management or lead experience