Do you like a challenge and want to work on a cutting edge new product? Like learning and working with new technology (Spring-boot, Angular, Cordova, Android, iPhone, AWS)?
We’re looking for a Java software engineer to help us disrupt healthcare and build the next big thing. Our culture is passionate about technology, creating outstanding user experiences for consumers of healthcare and improving healthcare delivery.
- Design and develop RESTful APIs (spring-boot, jdbi, mysql)
- Clean, elegant and robust code with unit tests
- Help define how we can disrupt the healthcare patient engagement space
- Work within an agile/scrum process
- Experience with Java Application Development
- Strong Object-oriented Programming (OOP) experience; modular design and development (RESTful, Micro Services)
- HTML5 / CSS
- Full stack development
- Spring / Spring-boot / Dropwizard
- Continuous Integration / Revision Control Software Package
- Mobile / App development experience
- Gradle / Maven
- MySql (or NoSql databases)
- Work for a growing venture-backed company that has a purpose in the world
- Stock Options
- Health insurance (75% paid for by the company)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Omedix is a leading digital health company. We empower consumers and patients to manage their healthcare while providing medical practices with tools to streamline processes and reduce costs. We are making a dent in the universe!
- We are a venture-backed company and received investment from some of the leading Healthcare IT entrepreneurs and funds in the industry.
- We are growing and you will have an IMMEDIATE opportunity to make an impact.