IrisPR is looking for a savvy marketer to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and nurture leads into customers. Our ideal candidate is both creative and has a data-driven approach to marketing.
IrisPR is a Phoenix-based tech start-up with an experienced leadership team and exceptional product. We have a positive brand reputation in the PR industry, and have our sights set on becoming the industry leader.
We are looking for a marketing manager who develop and execute strategies to build buzz, generate leads, and convert leads into customers. Still interested? Great! Here’s what we’re looking for.
- Quickly and continually identify what’s working, what isn’t, and act on both.
- Lead the creative process
- Manage the website, email marketing, SEO, and content syndication
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly success metrics
- Daily monitoring of all sales & marketing analytics
- Work side by side with content team & pitch in with copy writing
- Work with customer success team to develop and manage customer-facing engagement initiatives such as webinars and events
- Share social media responsibilities with the content team
- Network & occasionally travel
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 5 years experience with inbound marketing
- Must have experience working with CRM, marketing automation, and other analytics tools
- Experience working with SaaS companies a plus
- Experience in practicing lean methodologies
- Desire to fail quickly, learn quickly, and not waste time or resources
- Ambition to grow into a leadership role
- Not afraid to be held accountable to leads
- Loves being part of a team
- A love for making customers exceedingly happy
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply, please send resume, LinkedIn profile, and anything else that tells us what we should know about you to email@example.com.