- Successfully resolve support tickets to our customers’ satisfaction by conducting support sessions though email, phone and web meetings
- Help team members in resolving support tickets and troubleshooting
- Identify and highlight best practices in support and contribute to a knowledgebase of articles
- Proactively assist new customers and partners in deploying and using the ClickDimensions solution
To carry out his/her duties the Support Specialist must know and have experience with:
- Microsoft CRM deployment (CRM 4.0 and 2011 versions, as well as CRM Online)
- Microsoft CRM configuration, security and application usage
- Microsoft CRM error troubleshooting and plugin registration
- HTML and email template design/modification
- ClickDimensions Application deployment/installation (i.e. follow a detailed installation procedure and troubleshoot/resolve issues as they arise)
- Solution and networking concepts at a high level including web services, deployment types (e.g. online vs. on-premise), Windows Servers, Active Directory, connections, firewall, etc.
Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferred.
Interpersonal skills are a key element of the support role. The Support Specialist will be required:
- To provide a structured, informative and enjoyable support experience
- To develop strong relationships with clients
- To interact productively with ClickDimensions sales people and development team
- To be able to listen to customers and partners and understand their goals
- To be able to articulate technical information in a manner that is suited to the customer or partner who has requested assistance
The Support Specialist role is a full-time position and will be based out of our Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody) office.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com.
Powered by WPeMatico