Marketing Success Manager (Customer Training and Support)
We are looking for outstanding candidates for the Marketing Success Manager position based in our Atlanta (Dunwoody) office.
The Marketing Success Manager (MSM) is responsible for ensuring that each new ClickDimensions customer is equipped with the knowledge to get the most out of the ClickDimensions solution. This includes:
- Providing comprehensive solution training to customers and partners
- Being available to the customer for ongoing questions about how to use the solution and advise on marketing and email best practices
- Working collaboratively with the sales and technical support teams to ensure that customers are well-cared for and successful
- Being accountable for overall customer success
(NOTE: THIS IS NOT A MARKETING POSITION. THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HELPING, TRAINING, AND WORKING WITH MARKETERS. EXPERIENCE AND INTEREST IN THE TECHNOLOGIES USED FOR WEB-BASED MARKETING IS PREFERRED.)
To carry out these duties, the MSM must know or be willing/interested/able to learn:
- 1-2 years’ experience with web technologies especially those involved in marketing automation and integrated CRM solutions
- Business application configuration and usage (for example, Microsoft CRM, marketing automation, and email marketing tools)
- HTML and email template design/modification
- Use of GoToMeeting and other online collaboration tools for delivering training and assistance
- Ability to provide structured and enjoyable training
- Develop relationships with customers and become familiar with their marketing goals
- Interact productively with ClickDimensions colleagues, partners and customers
- Problem-solve and think creatively to deliver solutions to customer challenges
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the MSM may be conducting a training session, writing user guides and documentation, developing creative solutions for using advanced technology and communicating these solutions to a non-technical audience, giving an online presentation of the solution, troubleshooting a solution issue, or designing a custom email template or web form for a customer.
The MSM role is performed mainly online via phone, email, and GoToMeeting. Travel is not required.
The MSM role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and bonus as determined by a post deployment customer satisfaction survey. Additional customer retention bonuses may also be available.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by WPeMatico